MERGER AND ACQUISITION ADVICE
The merger and acquisition environment will be active for years to come. Whether your firm is a buyer or a seller, it's critical to approach the market in an organized and thoughtful manner.
Carl George Advisory can assist your firm in the merger and acquisition process.
As COO and CEO of Clifton Gunderson, Carl George was involved in more than 50 transactions ranging from $75,000 to $550 million. Carl is quick to point out that M&A is not just about the numbers. He understands that every transaction is part "science" and part "art", and he will advise you in these equally critical areas of the M&A process. He is an expert negotiator and emphasizes the long-term importance of a fair deal.
THE CGA APPROACH WILL ASSIST YOU IN
- Answering the question of "why" – the driving forces of why your firm wants to buy or sell
- Getting ready to buy or sell
- Understanding the importance of the first meeting
- Negotiating fair and equitable terms
- Implementing a customized due diligence process
- Advising on the importance of saying "no" and/or "walking away" when it doesn't feel right
- Developing a communications process to employees, clients, and public – both pre and post-merger