FIRM GOVERNANCE, STRUCTURE, AND OVERSIGHT
grow, changes in the organizational structure are often warranted. Whether it be a change in the responsibilities
of the firm’s leaders or of the firms governing body, it is essential to
implement those changes as efficiently as possible, to avoid any delays or
confusion toward attaining your firm’s strategic objectives.
agreements sometimes become outdated over time, typically for legal,
environmental, growth or operational reasons.
Reviewing the firm’s governing agreements is a time-consuming and
difficult task, but one that is essential to every current and retired
owner, and employee of your firm.
George has led the implementation of many changes in board structure, management structure or firm
agreements, and he has the knowledge of the best practices and processes
to obtain owner’s buy-in. He will work with your owner group to understand
any proposed changes, and put an efficient change process in place.
CGA WILL PROVIDE EXPERT ADVICE IN
- Board or executive committee structure and
- Management structure and responsibilities
- Formal governing agreement amendments, owner
buy-in, and implementation
- Owners’ goal setting and evaluation systems that
align with the firm's strategic objectives
- Owners’ compensation systems that align with the
firm's strategic objectives
- Owners' retirement and deferred compensation plans that align with the firm's culture and affordability